Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Behind the Scenes at TDD Inc.

Some of you have emailed and sent cards and letters and few telegrams asking what my new office was like. So I thought I would take a few moments and show you some of my coworkers here at Talent Discovery and Development Incorporated.


This is my most senior employee right now. His name is Beau. He came on board in early 2002. We recruited him from his family business in Brockville, Ontario. He was still wet behind the ears when we first met, but I could see his potential. We did relocate him to FL when we moved, but there just wasn't enough for him to do so we had to lay him off. He came with us back to NY and he hit the ground running. As you can see, he does quite a bit of the heavy lifting here at TDD Inc. Beau's a good guy, he runs with me at lunch time and we hang out on the weekends sometimes. He has a strong interest in Ornithology, is an avid bird watcher and loves to pick up a new specimen. He even has his own webpage, it is sort of social networking site for Golden Retrievers: K-9 Data








Here is a pic of our newest team member Chloe, though everyone here calls her Miss Kitty. I think the nick name comes from the fact that you never know when the claws are coming out! Here she is holding down the office while Beau and I are out chasing something or other.








Here she is going over some paper work on my desk. I believe this is something that Patricia Quinones sent me. Looks like Chloe found something that needs my attention.



Here is our Tuesday morning 10:00 AM Huddle. Trying to get these two to collaborate has been difficult. Beau is very task orientated and Kitty can be...well, flakey at times. It is almost like oil and water with these two.








We ordered in from Ruth Chris' Steak House and they both were useless after lunch. I don't mind an occasional cat nap, but the snoring is distracting~!



Tom








































































































1 comment:

Sally said...

Hi Tom,
We've never met in person since I just started at OCLS in April of this year. I am enjoying 2.1 so far! I sent along my blog address but I'm not sure if it went through to you or not, since I haven't seen it pop up on the side of 2.1. Anyway you can add me in?
Thanks so much!
PS: Your little Chloe is adorable! :)