Monday, September 15, 2008

In the Begining....

Before I left, several folks asked me (ok, two, and they sat next to each other) to create a blog to share my after-OCLS-life experiences. Well, I can tell you that, just as you may have heard, there is a bright light and you do feel drawn to move towards the light. You look down and you can see yourself driving north on I95, but you can't really feel it, it is like a third person experience. Two days later, you wake up in your house, 1000 miles away and you realize, "I have lived here before". Then you begin to wonder.....were the last two years all a dream? A coma? Maybe I was in a sitcom that got cancelled......Then the Loving Wife (LW) hands you a list of honey dos to fix all the things that have gone un-repaired in the last two years and it hits you; your real name is Schnieder and this is One Day at a Time!

No comments: